INP members from team 8 (GlioME: Gliomagenesis and MicroEnvironment) and team 9 (Cytoskeleton and Neurophysiopathology) attended the Canceropole PACA annual seminar which took place in Saint-Raphaël palais des congrés on July 5th and 6th 2022.
- Emilie Tabouret gave a talk during the "Highlights of the year in Oncology & Hematology"
- Chiara Bastiancich gave a talk entitled "Est-il plus avantageux d’utiliser une gaufre ou une crème caramel pour éviter les récidives de tumeurs cérébrales ?" during the "The Talented Researchers popularize the Science" and presented a poster "Exploiting the glioblastoma resection microenvironment as therapeutic target towards the development of local treatments to avoid long-term recurrences"
- Rayane Hedna presented a poster "Tau protein as new therapeutic target for glioblastoma: focus on new thiazoloflavonoid derivatives"
- Aurelie Souberan could not attend but her poster "Glioblastoma tumoroids: overview and challenges" was presented
- Emeline Tabouret and François Devred, both members of the Scientific Committee of the Canceropole PACA participated to the poster / talk jury
Unfortunately, none of them won the pétanque tournament
Full program can be downloaded from here
You click on the images below :