Thanks to her expertise in the diagnosis of central nervous system tumours arising in children and young adults, Dominique Figarella-Branger from the GlioME team (Team 8) was involved last year in 5 articles published in high-impact factor journals (>18). These articles are becoming references in this field:
- The molecular landscape of ETMR at diagnosis and relapse. Nature. 2019 Dec;576(7786):274-280. PMID: 31802000
- EANO-EURACAN clinical practice guideline for diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of post-pubertal and adult patients with medulloblastoma. Lancet Oncol. 2019 Dec;20(12):e715-e728.PMID: 31797797
- The histomolecular criteria established for adult anaplastic pilocytic astrocytoma are not applicable to the pediatric population. Acta Neuropathol. 2019 Nov 1. PMID: 31677015
- Rosette-forming glioneuronal tumors share a distinct DNA methylation profile and mutations in FGFR1, with recurrent co-mutation of PIK3CA and NF1. Acta Neuropathol. 2019 Sep;138(3):497-504. PMID: 31250151.
- ETMR-like infantile cerebellar embryonal tumors in the extended morphologic spectrum of DICER1-related tumors. Acta Neuropathol. 2019 Jan;137(1):175-177. PMID: 30446821.